I PHYSICALLY CAN’T NOT REBLOG THIS WHEN IT COMES UP ON MY DASH
IT’S TOO COOL
It’s called Winterguard. It’s a sport. Those girls are marching band color-guard girls during the summer touring season, and during the winter they compete against other color-guard teams to music. Costumes, props, mats, everything has to be carried onto the gym floor and then taken back away and counts as part of your performance time.
So when Family Guy or other popular media makes fun of color-guard girls, it pisses me off. We are not rejected cheerleaders. We are what you see above. We kick ass. We spin rifles and flags and sabers.
do you ever get friendlust. like. you just see someone and you’re like. man. i have such a friendcrush on you. i wanna be ur friend so bad. i wanna be more than a friend. i wanna be a BEST friend u hear me. ur so cool. i admire u a lot and ur so funny. plz b my bffl. i will treat u right. let me be ur drake-friend. no other friend will treat u like i would
among various anime announcements, it has been revealed by 2019 that there will be a REAL, FUNCTIONAL, FULL SIZE, GUNDAM
NOT A MODEL KIT, NOT A TOY, A REAL REAL REAL HONEST TO GOD MECH
WE ARE ENTERING THE AGE OF MECHA, THE FUTURE IS NOW
Looked it up, and yes, it’s legit
I’m so ready
- u want to sleep on ur tummy?? ha
- need a bra that fits you? go a head and try, punk
- thats a cute dress, it fits u perfect except for your giant melons that get in the way
- unwanted attention from weird animalistic males
- running??? u mean slapping urself in the face repeatedly
- losing food in your cleavage and having to shove your hand down your shirt to try and get it out
I lost a fingernail clipper in there for 2 days once.
More items from Plumprimo…
More Pictured/ Non Pictured:
I’ll add more links as they come up**Added more, can’t find the scalloped shorts to save my life though D”: smh.
THIS IS IMPORTANT.
CUTE FASHION FOR BIGGER GIRLS.
CAN I GET A HELL YEAH.
THIS MODEL IS SO CUTE TOO.
I am so happy about this!
~*~Redvelvetcurls’ 100 Follower Give-Away!~*~
Hi guys! I just hit my first ever cornerstone in my follower-count for my lolita blog! As thanks, I’d like to celebrate with my first ever give-away! It’s not as glorious as I’d like it to be, but this is only the beginning. I will have more as I meet more cornerstones! Please read everything below CAREFULLY and good luck!
What you can win:
- A 2015 Cameo Design Diary
- 2 Pink Rose Unscented Candles
- 2 Pairs of Bow Earrings in Pink and White
- One Blusher from Essence in “Adorable”
- One Eyeshadow from Essence in “Strawberry Ice Cream”
- One Sparkle Eyeshadow from Essence in “Sparkle All Night”
- One Lipstick from Nyx in “Fig”
- One Leaflet of Strawberry Face Mask from Balea
How to enter:
- YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING ME (this is for my followers and I will check my list!).
- Reblogs AND Likes count as entries.
- One reblog = one entry, reblog as you wish but PLEASE be polite to your own followers and don’t spam them!
- If you are not 18 years or older, you MUST have your parent’s permission!
- Be wiling to give me your name and address so that I can send the prize.
- NO GIVE-AWAY BLOGS
- Please only participate if you intend on following me for GOOD, if you unfollow me after winning I will bar you from future give-aways that I will host.
This give-away will end on September 1st, that is one month from today. I will announce the winner on that day and get in touch so please have your ask OPEN!
DO NOT REMOVE THIS TEXT, REMOVAL OF TEXT VOIDS ENTRY
2 DAYS LEFT!
Solar energy that doesn’t block the view
A team of researchers at Michigan State University has developed a new type of solar concentrator that when placed over a window creates solar energy while allowing people to actually see through the window. It is called a transparent luminescent solar concentrator and can be used on buildings, cell phones and any other device that has a clear surface. And, according to Richard Lunt of MSU’s College of Engineering, the key word is “transparent.”